Sunday 7 September 2014

Hello again and finally I have finished this quilt.  I straight lined machine quilted this one with a neutral thread.
 
 
Most of the fabrics used in this quilt top are light décor weight and linen/cotton mix.

 For the backing I used a beautiful soft voile
 
love the horses on this one




 
I now have the mate to this quilt to finish. The original pattern was to make one very big quilt but I decided to halve the fabric and make two smaller quilts.  Both have 100% cotton batting.  Both quilts are 48"x65" so would look lovely draped over the end of two girls beds
 
More photos to come of the matching quilt once I have finished it soon.
 
Both quilts (as well as others) will be for sale at the Bilgola School Fete
 Sunday 26th October 2014
 
thanks again for visiting....


No comments:

Post a Comment