Thursday 23 January 2014

Welcome to Green Bean Quilts by Biddy

 

Hello and welcome to my blog,  I love to follow quilting blogs and seeing
a few quilts I've made

what fellow quilters have been up to. I also find blogs a great source of information and very inspiring, so I hope I can do the same for you.

I love all forms of quilting but I am more drawn to scrappy fabric quilts and also the aesthetic of modern quilts.  But to me all quilts are beautiful because once you make one you truly understand the love, time and effort that goes into making a quilt.


I plan to post 2 times a week, projects I am working on (I usually have a few on the go at once). And share quilting books and tips that have been useful for me.

I also pin my quilts on pinterest and Flickr.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/115137930@N03/

http://www.pinterest.com/biddyquilts/


Thanks for reading this blog and I hope you come again soon.

Here's a sneak peek at my green bean quilt (currently in machine being quilted)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment